Every week Capital Properties are seeking new properties to let and/or to manage through our specialised lettings & management services.
If you have a property to Let and are interested in Capital Properties helping you let your property. why not give us a call.
(01) 475 4144
For over ten years Capital Properties have been letting and managing property throughout Dublin. We have built up a loyal client base and invite you to consider using us for your property needs.Find out more
The team at Capital Properties are experienced in property consulting; we are a dynamic team who will work together to get your property let fast and generating you an income.
Our property letting service includes:
Meet, greet and appraisal:
- We will call to your property, take photos and advise on the level of rent the property will yield.
- Your property will be listed on our lettings list, advertised in our window and placed on three web sites, giving your property maximum exposure.
- When a suitable tenant wants to take the property, we require them pay one months rent as a security deposit and one months rent in advance.
- Written work and previous landlord references are required from all potential tenants. These references are fully vetted and assured.
Lease agreement, Utilities transfer, PRTB form and Standing Orders:
- We then take care of the lease agreement, transfer of utilities into the new tenants names, we fill in each tenants details on the Private Residential Tenancy Board forms and set up a standing order so rent is paid directly from the tenants account into landlords account.
Our property management service includes:
- Full management of a property comes at a fee of 10% of the monthly rent plus VAT.
- As the managing agent, Capital Properties is the contact point for tenants regarding property maintenance.
- If there were any issues, we would liaise between tenants and tradesman to organize timely repairs.
- We monitor the monthly rent to ensure it is paid on time, we are the contact point for tenants in case of any emergency, and we arrange registration with Private Residential Tenancies Board, agree inventory with tenant and provide professional cleaning services for the property if required.